Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,461 sqft, $185/sqft
New Ranch Style Patio Home On Greenbelt, 3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 Bath With Full Finished Basement In Cherry Creek High School District. Main Floor Master With Two Walk-In Closets, Gourmet Kitchen With Island, Maple Cabinets In White Icing Finish, Hardwood Floors At Entry, Kitchen, Dining Area and Great Room. Home Also Features A Tile Roof, Full Covered Front Porch and Stacked Slider That Leads To Huge Covered Deck. Lock and Leave With Landscape Maintenance and Snow Removal Included In Hoa. Walk To Shopping, Restaurants, Centennial Center Park and Cherry Creek State Park.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,461 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,179 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,398 sqft
- Lot size: 4,500 sqft (0.10 acres)
- MLS ID: 9087892
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Peakview Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: High Plains
- Junior High: Campus
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by Richmond Realty Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.