Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,592 sqft, $280/sqft
Endless Possibilities With This Acreage Premium Property With No Hoa Near Dtc and Cherry Creek State Park In Cherry Creek School District. Smell Roses and Enjoy Views, Privacy and Peace From Expansive Huge 1000 Sf Trex Deck With Gazebo, Inviting Open Vaulted Floor Plan With Large Family Room With Wooden Fireplace, Tons Off Windows and Skylights, Remodeled Kitchen and Bathrooms, While Paying Impossible Low Energy Bills Using Super High Efficiency Heater and Air Conditioning and Instant Water Heater. Spend Time Near Beautiful Mature Trees In The Sprinkled Fenced Yard With Barn. Enjoy Maintenance Free Exterior With Vinyl Siding, Stone Coated Steel Root With 50 Years Warranty, Large Front Porch and Sun Room.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,592 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,592 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 32,801 sqft (0.75 acres)
- MLS ID: 1508654
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Cherry Creek
- Neighborhood: Algonquin Acres
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1984
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Metal
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Front Porch,Maintenance Free Exterior,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: High Plains
- Junior High: Campus
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by REALTY SOLUTIONS
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.