Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,770 sqft, $159/sqft
Hard To Find Updated 2-Story In Desirable Heritage Place Community!!! Great Lot W/Mature Trees and Landscaping!!!this Renovated Immacculate 3,770 Sf House Bosts 5 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms,Spacious Updated Kitchen With Granite Countertops, G.E. Stainless Steel Appliances,Eating Space,Breakfast Bar, Tons Of Cabinets!!!huge Family Room With Updated Cozy Fireplace For Cold Winter Nights,Central Air For Hot Summer Days!!! Like New Hardwood Floor On Main Level,Fresh Interior Paint,Updated Basement With Brand New Carpet and None-Conforming Two Bedrooms & 3/4 Bath,2nd Family Room and Storage Room!!! Amazing Home Office On Main Floor!new Roof In 2016!!!2 Car Oversized Garage W/New Concrete On Driveway,Covered Front Porch To See Sunset, Park Like Backyard, Covered Back Patio With Big Deck, Jucuzi,Ideal For Intertaining!!!cherry Creek Schools!!! Minutes Away From I-25,Arapahoe Rd,Dtc, Light Rail Stations,Golf Courses,Library,Award Winning Cherry Creek Schools,Shopping Malls!!! This One A Must See!!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,770 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,700 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,152 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,971 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 5237279
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: HERITAGE PLACE
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1976
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Hot Tub/Spa,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Hot Tub/Spa,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Heritage
- Junior High: West
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.