Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,331 sqft, $203/sqft
Beautiful Large Family Room Addition That Is Open To The Kitchen. Home Is On A Cul-De-Sac and Backs To A Lush Greenbelt With Walking/Bike Path To The Highline Canal. Move In Ready Home Offers Formal Living Or Office and Dining Room With Adjacent Kitchen Complete With New Slab Granite Counters, Eat In Nook and Large Pantry. Flow Into The Oversized Family Room Addition With Cozy Gas Fireplace. Private Main Floor Office/Living Room Through French Doors. Upstairs 4 Spacious Bedrooms With Plantation Shutters and Ample Closet Space. All Bathrooms Have Been Updated and There Is New Carpet Throughout The Home. Enjoy The Lush Flat Backyard With Gardens,Covered Patio and Extended Entertaining Space. Roof Replaced Recently With Class 4 Cement Tile! Newer Exterior and Interior Paint. Neighborhood Pool,Tennis and Close To Trail Systems and Parks. Two Car Attached Garage With Attached Shed Addition For Bikes/Equipment. Great Chance To Get Into This Neighborhood With Blue Ribbon Cherry Creek Schools!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,331 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,042 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,040 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,621 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 8277776
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Homestead in the Willows
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Builder: Sanford Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs,Insert Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Concrete,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Pantry,Pet Free,Remodeled,Security System,Smoke Free,Storm Windows,Sump Pump,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Lighting,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Homestead
- Junior High: West
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by EXIT Realty Denver Tech Center
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.