Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,444 sqft, $203/sqft
Drastic Price Reduction! Here Is Your Acreage Home With Covered Wrap-Around Front & Side Porch For Afternoon Shade. You Have Views To Mountains In Front, Antelope Creek In Backyard & Grape Vines Off The Patio. Antelope Creek Runs 1-2 Times A Year Now But We Are Told In The Future It Will Run More. Almost 3 Acres In Desirable Antelope Subdivision. Horse Property With Domestic Well & Some Mature Trees In An Active Neighborhood. Antelope Hoa Just Had Annual Clean-Up, Tree Branch Chipping & Annual Picnic. Office On Main Floor With View West To Mountains. Renovated Kitchen With New Pebble Back-Splash, Under-Cabinet Led Lights, Granite Counter-Tops & Grey Cabinets. New Carpets On Main & Upper Floors & New Hardwood In Dining Room. Breakfast Nook Next To Kitchen Opens To Family Room With Fireplace & Refurbished Back Deck Overlooking Antelope Creek. Large Master Bedroom Upstairs With Private Bath & 2 Closets. Close To Shopping At Corner Star & Southlands With Country Feel & View
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,444 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,392 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,050 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 3 acres (128,066 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6926378
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Antelope
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Insert,Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Dog Run,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Utility Shed,Wraparound Porch
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.