Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,620 sqft, $181/sqft
Welcome! Check Out This Beautifully Updated and Well Maintained Home. The Highly Desirable Floor Plan Offers 4 Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms On The Main Floor, Plus 2 More Bedrooms and A Bathroom In The Fully Finished Basement! Gleaming Hardwood Flooring Graces The Spacious and Sunny Living Spaces. You Will Love The Gorgeous Kitchen, With Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counters, Including A Huge Island With Seating For The Whole Family. The Basement Provides Wonderful Flex Room For Guests, Or Just Expanded Living Space. You Will Enjoy Entertaining Or Simply Relaxing On The Serene Covered Patio Overlooking The Large Back Yard, With Plenty Of Room For Pets, Kids, Or Parties. This Home Is Situated In A Quiet Neighborhood, While Just Blocks From Amenities Such As Streets Of Southglenn, Southglenn Country Club, and Award Winning Littleton Schools - Mark Twain Elementary and Arapahoe Hs. Don™t Miss Out - Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,620 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,500 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,020 sqft
- Lot size: 10,542 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 7422907
- On Market: 05 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Southglenn
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1967
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Pantry,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Twain
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by HQ Homes
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.