Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 8 Bath, 6,816 sqft, $242/sqft
Exceptional Opportunity To Own Like-New Custom Home On 1 Acre In Estancia. Great Location Near Denver Tech Center, Regis High School & Cherry Creek State Park. 6 Bed/8 Bath, 6,816 Sf 2-Story Rustic Contemporary Built In 2016 - No Detail Was Spared! Unbelievable Chef's Kitchen With Thermadore Commercial Appliance Package, Huge Double Islands W/Prep Sink, 6-Burner Gas Range & Built-In Espresso Machine. Stylish Stacked-Stone Fireplace In Family Room Opens To Covered Outdoor Patio W/Fireplace. Stunning Master Suite W/Scenic Mountain Views Off Private Deck. Spa-Like Master Bath Includes Expansive Dual Head Walk-In Shower & Free-Standing Tub - A Must See! All Upstairs Bedrooms Have Private Bathroom W/Own Distinctive Design. Other Custom Features Include Wide-Plank Red Oak Flooring, Extensive Wainscoting, Dual Washer/Dryer Locations, Butlers Pantry & Tray Ceilings In Dining Room, & Large Mud-Room W/Very Own Dog Shower! Amazing Finished Basement W/Huge Wet Bar, Work-Out Room & Guest Suite.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 8
- Total Sqft: 6,816 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,631 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,314 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 1 acres (43,647 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9572992
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Estancia
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2016
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Downdraft,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by THE KENTWOOD COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.