Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,568 sqft, $191/sqft
Fully Updated Family Home In Desirable Quiet Neighborhood. An Spacious Foyer That Spreads Out To Your Open Concept Main Floor. Fine Detail In The Professionally Remodeled Home With Custom Wood Tile Floors, Granite Countertops, Covered Custom Tile Patio, Custom Stack-Stone Fireplace With Flagstone Hearth. Brand New Birch Hardwood Floors That Flows Into A Bright French Country Style Kitchen and Cabinetry. Fine Detail In The Red Brick Archways That Blend The Living and Dining Room Beautifully Together. The Home Flows Onto The 2nd Floor With An Inviting Living Furnished With A Peaceful and Warming Fireplace. Fully Remodeled Basement and Bathrooms Which Bonus Space To A Home Built For A Family. Six Panel Doors, Recessed Lighting, Energy Efficient Gas Fueled Hot Water Heat & Evaporative Cooler. Private Park-Like Back Yard Landscaping With Mature Trees. Walk To The Streets Of Southglenn, Whole Foods, Movie Theatre, Restaurants and More! A Truly Unique Well Maintained Home Ready To Move In!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,568 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,443 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 672 sqft
- Lot size: 9,191 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 9415007
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Southglenn
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1965
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Twain
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by eXp Realty, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.