Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,946 sqft, $183/sqft
Fabulous Ranch Floor Plan Located In Southglenn. This Property Has Been Fully Remodeled Throughout. Kitchen Has Brand New 42 Inch Cabinets With Slab Granite Counter Tops and Under Mount Sink and Island. All New Appliances Have Been Installed and All Hardwood Floors Throughout The Main Floor Have Been Refinished!! Seller Didn't Stop Their As They Install All New Windows Throughout The Home and Remodeled All 3 Bathrooms and Installed New Carpet and Pad In The Fully Finished Basement. This House Has Central Air Condition, 2 Car Garage, Wood Burning Fireplace, Nest Thermostat and Truly Is A Must See. Call Today To Set Your Very Own Private Showing As This One Won't Last Long
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,946 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,876 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,395 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 11,195 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 2667454
- On Market: 07 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: SOUTHGLENN
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1965
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Dining Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Gutters
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Twain
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.