Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,214 sqft, $194/sqft
High Quality Brick Ranch Style Home In Highly Desirable Nob Hill. Move In Ready and Shows Great. Large Park Like Yard. 5 Bedrooms and 2 Full Bathrooms Make This The Perfect Family Home. New Carpet, Tile Floors and Interior Paint. Slab Granite Counters and Breakfast Bar. You Will Love The Basement With A Huge Family/Media Room, 2 Bedrooms (Non Conforming) and A Fully Remodeled Full Bathroom. Very Large Laundry Room and Storage Area. The Park Like Large Yard Has A Automatic Sprinkler System and Lots Of Trees. Close To The Tech Center and Easy Access To I-25 and E470. This Is A Great All Around Home and Will Go Fast. Agent Owner.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,214 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,214 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,107 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 11,500 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 6698562
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Nob Hill
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1964
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Security Entrance,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Peabody
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Brokers Guild-Cherry Creek Ltd.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.