Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,923 sqft, $178/sqft
Country Living Within C470 City Limits. A Must See! Large 3.58 Acre Horse Property With Mountain Views. Hit Golf Balls Off Your Front Porch. 3 Stall Barn Has Been Converted To A Man Cave With Bar, Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, and Foosball (Can Be Converted Back To Horse Barn If Needed). Beautifully Update Kitchen With Open Floor Plan Into Living Room. Walk Out Your French Doors To A Large Outdoor Deck With Hot Tub. Attached Very Private Mother-In-Law Suite Or Can Be A Large Master Suite With Sitting Room, Office Or Kitchen and Wood Burning Stove. 4 Bedroom/3.5 Baths. Oversized 2 Car Garage. Room To Park All Your Toys On Property. Neighborhood Bridal Path. Cherry Creek Schools.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,923 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,850 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,073 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 4 acres (155,945 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8172640
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Antelope
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Free-standing,Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Hot Tub/Spa,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Skylights,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Dog Run,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Hot Tub/Spa,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group of Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.