Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 6,111 sqft, $258/sqft
Extremely Popular Open & Spacious Floor Plan. Â a Gorgeous Gourmet Kitchen With Large Island That Opens To A Two-Story Vaulted Family Room. Large Master Featuring An Additional Sitting Area With Huge Windows, and A Five-Piece Bathroom. The Finished Basement Features An Entertainment Area, Wet Bar, Wine Cellar, Steam Shower, Sauna and Walk-Out To Just Name A Few. Â the Exterior Is Equally Impressive From Its Covered Front Porch With An Additional Patio and Deck Out Back Overlooking The Expansive Backyard. The Home Sits On A Great Cul-De-Sac In Cherry Creek School District and The Highly Coveted Estancia. Full Wet Bar, Whole House Vacuum, Wine Cellar, Each Bedroom Comes With It's Own Private Bath.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 6,111 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,417 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,030 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 1 acres (43,604 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5800370
- On Market: 24 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Estancia
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2008
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck,Front Porch,Exterior Basement Entrance,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Gas Valve,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by Windermere Metro Denver Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.