Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 5,831 sqft, $200/sqft
**open House Sun 7/2 2-5pm** This Stunning Main Floor Master Chapparal Home, With Mountain Views, Is Sure To Take Your Breath Away! Nearly $300,000 In Recent Upgrades On What Was Thought To Be A Forever Home”there™s Nothing Original About This Gem. From The Moment You Enter The Main Fl, The Two Story Feature Fireplace & Soaring Ceilings Welcome You”all Opening To The New Kitchen Remodel From 2016”island, Double Viking Ovens/Microwave, Led Lit/Glass Paned Cabinets, Crown Molding, 6-Burner Gas Stove”a Home Entertainer™s Dream! Double French Doors From The Kitchen, Family Room, & Master Suite Lead Out To The Most Amazing Outdoor Space”trex Deck, Paver Patio, Outdoor Âœkitchen Island, Spa, Views, and A Serene Feel, Perfect For Outdoor Living! Three Bedrooms, Two Baths, & Large Loft Are Featured Upstairs. Finished Basement With Bedroom & Full Bath. Newer Windows, Doors, Plantation Shutters, Fresh Paint, Solar Energy, Fabulous Roof”a Must See For Yourself, So Come Join Us For An Open House!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 5,831 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,077 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,760 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 2 acres (74,923 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5652203
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Chapparal
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1986
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Gas Grill,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Solar,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.