Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,211 sqft, $188/sqft
This Amazing Four Bedroom Three Bathroom Home Is Just Perfect For You! Inside You Will Find A Beautiful Updated Kitchen and Newer Windows To Enjoy All Of The Beautiful Colorado Sun! Underneath The Carpet On The Main Floor Is Wonderful Hardwood Floors! The Basement Is Partially Finished To Give You The Best Of Both Worlds: Plenty Of Storage Along With A Rec Room and Bathroom and Bedroom! A Newer Roof Protects Your New Home! Outside You Will Find A Large Backyard That Is Perfect For Entertaining Or Just Enjoy The Beautiful Weather On Your Covered Patio. Don™t Miss The Storage Shed In The Backyard Or The Play House and Garden Areas! This Dream Can Be Yours!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,211 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,101 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,100 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 11,369 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 9973236
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Nob Hill
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1962
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,No Stairs,Open Floor Plan,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Peabody
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.