Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,631 sqft, $190/sqft
The Wow Factor Has Arrived On The Market! Location, Location, Location. Come Take A Look At This Wonderfully Updated Home In Liberty Hill. Granite Counters, Alder Cabinets, Engineered Hardwood Floors, Quartz Counters In The Bathroom, Gorgeous Tile Flooring Is Just Touch Of You Will See On A Tour Of This Home. Newer Window In 2012, 6 Panel Doors, Custom Built Hearth In The Family Room, Ceiling Fans, and A Humidifier. Home Features A Formal Dining and An Eat In Kitchen For Convenience. Backyard Is Perfect For Those Barbecues With Friends and Family, Plus The Trellis Over The Deck. Fully Sprinklered and Landscaped Front and Back Yard. Garage Is Spacious With A Workbench Area Or Extra Storage.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,631 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,007 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 624 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 7,710 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 3144717
- On Market: 8 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Liberty Hill
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Peabody
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.