Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,042 sqft, $173/sqft
Beautifully Updated Two-Story In Southglenn W/ Plenty Of Space To Spread Out! Newly Revitalized W/ Fresh Interior & Exterior Paint, Plush New Carpet & Modernized Kitchen & Baths. Accommodating Layout W/ Seamless Flow. Welcoming Living Room Opens To The Formal Dining. Spacious Dine-In Kitchen W/ Slab Granite, Arabesque Tile Backsplash, Stainless Appliances, Newly Refinished Cabinets & Hardwoods, Built-In Workspace, Natural Light & Casual Dining Space That Opens To The Park-Like Backyard. Adjoining Family Room Maintains A Wood-Burning Fireplace & Built-Ins. Upstairs, Find 4 Bedrooms, Including The Spacious Master W/ En Suite Bath. Finished Basement Includes A Large Rec Room & Ample Storage. The Vast Â¼-Acre Lot Presents Wonderful Outdoor Space W/ An Expansive Yard, Covered Patio & Mature Trees. Newly Updated Sprinkler System. Idyllic Location, Close To Southglenn Country Club, Streets At Southglenn, A Multitude Of Dining Options & Top-Notch Littleton Schools!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,042 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,740 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 700 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 11,195 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 2461179
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Southglenn
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1968
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Utility Sink,Walk-in Closets,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by The Steller Group, Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.