Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,816 sqft, $165/sqft
Rare Full Basement! Charming Home On A Cul-De-Sac In A Sought After Neighborhood. Newer Roof, Siding, Windows, Furnace, Doors, A/C, Electrical Panel, Flooring, Water Heater, Range and More. This Home Has Been Loved. When You Walk In The Front Door You Enter To The Foyer Which Opens To The Living Room With A Fireplace and Dining Area. The Kitchen Is Off Of The Dining Room. Kitchen Highlights; Convection Oven W/ A Warming Draw, Lots Of Cabinet Space, Open To Patio, Lots Of Counter Space With Room For A Table. . There Is A Flex Room That Would Be Great For A Workout Area ,Craft, Sitting Area Or Anything You Decide and There Is 240 Volt Outlet In This Room. Great Floor Plan With Private Yard. Imagine Relaxing On Your Patio With Privacy All Year Long. Home Has Recently Been Painted and Updated.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,816 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,750 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,408 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,714 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 8836703
- On Market: 03 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Liberty Hill
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Master Suite,Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Patio,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Peabody
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by MB First Choice Real Estate Brokers LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.