Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,957 sqft, $228/sqft
This Home Has All The Upgrades For The Discerning Buyer. From The Beautiful Hardwoods To The Plantation Shutters Throughout. Crown Molding In Formal Living Room and Dining Area. The Kitchen Has All The Beauty Of Granite With Island and Stainless Appliances. The Family Room and Kitchen Flow Onto A Stamped Concrete Patio With Extended Dining Space, Hot Tub (Included), Paddle Fan and Mounted Tv For Enjoying Those Colorado Evenings. Upstairs Main Bath Has Heated Tile Floor and Finishes That Are Custom Not Cookie Cutter. Four Bedrooms Upstairs Including A Master With Walk-In Closet New Tile In Shower. $1500 Flooring Allowance For Upstairs.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,957 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,876 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 806 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,364 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 3022968
- On Market: 29 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Homestead Farms
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Builder: Sanford Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Hot Tub/Spa,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Franklin
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Brokers Guild-Cherry Creek Ltd.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.