Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,094 sqft, $207/sqft
Awesome Property That Has Been Well Maintained and Features A Remodeled Kitchen, Brand New Carpet Through Out The House, Fresh Paint Through Out House. 2015 New Malarkey Windsor Roof, 2016 New Stove & Microwave, 2013 New Main Level Windows, 2010 New Hot Water Heater, Shed, Windows Upstairs, Dishwasher, Furnace and A/C. Homestead Farms Is An Excellent Location For Access To All Urban Amenities. Easy Access To I 25, Light Rail & Dtc. Immaculate and Move In Ready. Community Pool, Swim Team, Tennis Leagues, Holiday Events, Fourth Of July Parade, Fall Festival, Easter Egg Hunt and Luminary Night With Horse Drawn Carriage Rides. Blue Ribbon Schools. Backyard Overlooks Open Space.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,094 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,500 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,020 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 7,275 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 8901284
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Homestead Farm
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Builder: Sanford Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Remodeled
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Franklin
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group of Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.