Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,289 sqft, $183/sqft
Location, Location, Location! This Ranch Style 5 Bed/2 Bath Home Is Located In The Highly Sought After Southglenn Neighborhood. This Home Is Ready For Your Finishing Touches! The Living Room Has Laminate Wood Floors and Lots Of Natural Light With A Large Picture Window Overlooking The Covered Front Porch. The Kitchen Is Adjacent To The Family Room and Back Yard For Easy Entertaining! All The Bedrooms Are Nice Sized and Light and Bright! The Finished Basement Offers Another Bedroom and Tons Of Storage! The Backyard Has A Large, Colored Concrete Patio With Two Natural Gas Fire Pits, A Storage Shed, Plenty Of Room For Gardening and Lots Of Room For Rv Storage. Walking Distance To The Streets Of Southglenn and Snooze Eatery. Conveniently Located To Shopping, Restaurants, Award Winning Schools, Highline Canal Trails, Southglenn Country Club, and Major Traffic Ways. This Is A Wonderful Area To Call Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,289 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,289 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,017 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,757 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 9696862
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Southglenn
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Twain
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by RE/MAX 100 INC.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.