Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,523 sqft, $182/sqft
**open House 3/17 From 2-5pm** Breathtaking, Unmatched Views! Rare Opportunity! Outrageous Curb Appeal! You Will Be Blown Away! Cul De Sac Location, Dramatic Entry-Rare 5 Bedroom Or 4 + Huge Bonus Room On 2nd Floor- Best Layout! Walkout Basement Features 2 Beds Or 1 Bed and Flex Room For Office Or Gym, Wet Bar, Game Area, Media Area and 2 Baths! New Wide Plank Natural Oak Hardwood Floors Through Out Entire Main Floor and On 2 Sets Of Stairs Leading To The 2nd Floor.*stacked Crown Molding In Formal Liv and Dining *soaring Vaults In The Family Room* Fabulous Study W Spacious Closet/Custom Built In™s, Views and Deck! *exquisite New Master Bath W Marble,Granite & Soaking Tub*huge Mud Rm*covered Patio*brand New Ac & Furnaces*fenced- Truly A Rare Opportunity To Capture Such An Extraordinary Home/ Setting! Buyer To Verify Unfinished Basement Square Footage.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,523 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,323 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,181 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (73,573 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8092007
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Chapparal
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1990
- Builder: Custom
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 0 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Game Room,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Dog Run,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.