Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,711 sqft, $165/sqft
Upgrades & Details Galore In This Stunning Mountain View Home! Picture Perfect Curb Appeal. You Are Greeted At The Front Entrance To An Amazing Restoration Hardware Chandelier. Formal Living, Dining, Office, & Laundry/Mud Rm All On The Main Fl. The Kitchen Has Every Upgrade: Chiseled Travertine Floors, Granite Countertops, New Appliances, & It Opens To Spacious Family Rm W/ Detailed Beams On The Ceiling. Lighting & Fixtures Throughout Are New. Laundry/Mud Room Has Lots Of Storage and Utility Sink. Upstairs Is The Mstr Bedroom Retreat, W/Balcony, Gorgeous Travertine Floors In The 5-Piece Bath, & Large Walk In Closet. The Sunlight Washed Basement Has Been Completely Updated”gas Fireplace, Wet Bar, & Gorgeous Built In Entertainment Unit. One Of The 2 Large Bedrooms Would Make For A Perfect Game Room, Workout Room, Or Theater Room. Beautiful Â¾ Bath. Large Unfinished Storage Rm. Come Make The Prestigious Chapparal Community Your New Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,711 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,215 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,015 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 1 acres (48,787 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8393313
- On Market: 09 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Chapparal
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Builder: Custom
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Dog Run,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.