Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,376 sqft, $209/sqft
Full Remodel In 2017, Including New: Kitchen, Appliances, Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Wood Floors, Bathrooms, Carpet, Landscaping, Driveway, Furnace, Air Conditioner, Electrical Service and New Electrical Throughout The Entire House. This Spacious Ranch Sits On A Large Corner Lot Next To Mark Hopkins Elementary School. The Open Floor Plan Is Great For Entertaining, As Is The Covered Patio and Large Backyard Too. The Master Suite Includes Double Vanity and Walk-In Closet. Seller Will Install A Sprinkler System With A Full Price Offer! (An Incredible Value) This Home Is Move-In Ready and Guaranteed You Will Be Excited To Show This Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,376 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,226 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,188 sqft
- Lot size: 17,119 sqft (0.39 acres)
- MLS ID: 9447105
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Southwind
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1961
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Patio,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by BlueMatch
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.