Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 3,143 sqft, $135/sqft
Brand New Roof and Gutters!- September 2018! This Split Level Home With A Finished Basement Is Nestled On A Corner Lot In The Heart Of Centennial. This Property Is Located Near Parks, Bike Paths, Trails, Shopping and Dining Options Of All Kinds. Littleton School District! This Property Has The Opportunity To Be A Home Or A Great Rental Investment Property. The 2-Car Garage Is Finished/Insulated and Is A Great Space Ready For You To Use. This Property Has 5 Doors That Exit To The Exterior and Interior Doors That Provide The Opportunity For Rental Lock-Off Areas. Live Here and Rent Out The Lower Level And/Or Basement. Use Your Imagination! Sold As-Is.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 3,143 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,994 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 765 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 9,322 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 9552709
- On Market: 03 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Nob Hill
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1970
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Interior Basement Entrance,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Garden Area,Gutters,Patio,Playground Area,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Franklin
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.