Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,699 sqft, $181/sqft
Look No Further! Wonderful Brick Ranch In Southglenn! Walking Distance To Elementary & High School! Sides To Open Space! Updates Throughout! Newly Refinished Hardwoods! Formal Living & Dining Rooms! Open Kitchen With New Stainless Steel Appliances! Sit Back & Relax In The Open Family With Brick Hearth & Gas Log Fireplace! Large Master Suite With Private 3/4 Bath & Large Walk-In Closet! Master Bath Has New Tile & Vanity! New Tile Floor In Full Bath Too! Finished Basement With Large Recreation Room, Bar, 2 Additional Bedrooms & A 3/4 Bath! You Will Love Spending Time Outside In The Large, Private Backyard! Flagstone Patio! Covered Deck! New A/C In 2013! Newer Garage Doors! New Exterior Paint! Newer Vinyl Windows! Newer Driveway & Front Path! Close To Popular Southglenn Shopping! Stop Off At Whole Foods Or Walk The Shops! This Home Is A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,699 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,615 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,206 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,932 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 2371452
- On Market: 01 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Southglenn
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1974
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Twain
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.