Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,208 sqft, $169/sqft
Enjoy The Serenity Of Living In This Beautifully Updated Estate On Over 2 Acres. Unobstructed Mountain Views As Far As You Can See. This Highly Sought After Walkout Ranch Features A Custom Gourmet Kitchen With New Jenn-Air Appliances. Six Burner Stove, Double Oven and Walk In Pantry. Delight In Sunsets From Your Master Suite With Access To Your New Enormous 1000 Foot Trex Deck. Master Bath Features Jet Tub, Walk In Shower, Toilet Room & Double Sinks. Generous Living Space On Both Levels Including Two Staircases and A 2nd Full Kitchen On Lower Level. Enjoy Entertaining Your Friends and Family In The Spacious Walkout Basement With More Spectacular Views. Extensive List Of Upgrades Include New Hardwood Floors, Slab Granite, Cabinets and More. Reap The Benefits Of A Completely Updated Home With A New Furnace, Hot Water Heater, New Electrical and Plumbing. Located In Award Winning Cherry Creek School District, Near Golf Course, Minutes To Centennial Airport & Close To Dtc. *horse Property.*
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,208 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,812 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,104 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (99,317 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3573703
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Antelope
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room,Living Room,Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Jack & Jill Bath,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by Keller Williams Integrity Real Estate LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.