Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,629 sqft, $212/sqft
Fabulous Home On Acreage Backs To 67+ Acres Of Open Space. Beautifully Landscaped Yard Creates Tranquil Environment Close To City Life. Formal Living & Dining Rooms, Large Office & An Open Kitchen W/ Large, Windowed Family Room. Kitchen Has Center Island W/ Gas Cooktop, Double Ovens & Eating Space. Four Brs, 3 Baths On 2nd Floor W/ Remodeled Master Bath W/ Slipper Tub & Tiled Shower, Double Sinks W/ Quartz Countertops. Walk Out Basement Crafted For Entertaining Includes Full Bar W/ Granite Countertops, Theater W/ Stadium Seating. An Add™l Room Was Converted To A Workshop & Can Easily Be Remodeled For An Add™l Br. A Newly Built Stand-Alone, Fully Insulated Garage Offers Rv Storage & More As It™s Built W/ A 12™ Door. Attached Three Car Garage. Home Has New Windows, Roof, Central Air & Includes Central Vacuum, Radon and More. Neighborhood Has A Private Pool and Tennis Courts and Is Located Within Walking Distance Of The Highly Renowned Cherry Creek School System. This Is A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,629 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,369 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,963 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (69,086 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7257622
- On Market: 31 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Chapparal
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 7
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1994
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Cement Shake
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Home Theater,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Front Porch
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by MB COHN & ASSOC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.