Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,677 sqft, $150/sqft
Updated Traditional 2 Story Located In A Quiet Interior Location Within Tiffany / Knolls South Neighborhood. Updated Kitchen Features Granite Countertops, Travertine Tile Backsplash and Eating Space. All New Interior Six Panel Doors With Lever Handles. Master Suite Offers A Walk In Closet and Five Piece Bath. Furnace and A/C Units Were Both Replaced In 2016. Convenient Main Floor Office / Study and Laundry Room. Windows Have All Been Replaced. Hoa Only $233 Yearly. Walk To Big Dry Creek Trails, The Streets Of Southglenn, Shopping, Restaurants and Arapahoe High School.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,677 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,414 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,053 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 7,579 sqft (0.17 acres)
- MLS ID: 4440331
- On Market: 05 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Knolls South
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1982
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Parquet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.