Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,192 sqft, $194/sqft
Welcome Home! This Is The Home You Have Been Looking For In Popular Neighborhood Of Ridgeview Hills. Room For Everyone With 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms. You'll Love The Open Floorplan With Large Windows and Lots Of Light. Spacious Living Room Opens To The Dining Area. Large, Updated Kitchen Is Open and Spacious. Master Bedroom With Its Own 3/4 Bathroom! Two More Bedrooms and A Full Bathroom On The Upper Floor. Lower Level Has A Stunning Fireplace and Opens Onto A Beautiful Multi-Level Patio. This Level Has Another Bedroom/Office, Bathroom and A Large Family Room/ Flex Space For Tv, Games, Or A Play Area. Head Down To The Finished Basement For Even More Space Including A Dedicated Laundry Room With Storage. Huge Private Lot! Brand New Furnace Installed 12/4/18 and Water Heater Is Less Than A Year Old. Award-Winning Littleton Public Schools. Easy Access To C470, I25, and The Streets Of Southglenn. Great Opportunity In A Great Neighborhood!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,192 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,022 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 506 sqft
- Lot size: 16,466 sqft (0.38 acres)
- MLS ID: 5692525
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Ridgeview Hills South
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1968
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood Floors
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Franklin
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Your Castle Real Estate Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.