Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,970 sqft, $163/sqft
Priced To Sell! Walk To Arapahoe High School & A Short Drive To Mark Twain Elementary! Minutes From Southglenn Shopping! Great Interior Location! Move-In Condition! Nothing Left To Update! Hardwoods On The Main & Upstairs Except For The Secondary Bedrooms! Vaulted Ceilings In The Living & Dining Rooms! Updated Kitchen With Slab Granite, Painted White Cabinetry & Stainless Steel Appliances! Large Family Room With Rock Wall Fireplace! Spacious Master Suite With Updated Bath & All New Private Trex Deck! Nice Sized Secondary Bedrooms With New Carpet! Updated Secondary Bath! Private Lower Level Office/Hobby Room! You Will Love Summers Out On The New Covered Trex Deck & Stamped Concrete Patio! Large Backyard With Playset! Newer Vinyl Windows! Brand New Composition Roof! Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding! This Home Is A Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,970 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,295 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 675 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,670 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 7962545
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Southglenn
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1977
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Updated,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Fence,Gutters,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Twain
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.