Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 7,283 sqft, $182/sqft
Perched On What Feels Like Its Own Private Mountain, Sits This Pristine Home W/ Breathtaking 180 Degree Views Of The Mountain Range & City! An Ideal Family Home W/4 Generously Sized Bedrooms Upstairs, A Built In Workstation In The Hall & 3 Full Baths*wake Up To Picturesque Views Out The Master Retreat W/Private Balcony, Fp, Built In Desk, 5 Piece Bath & Huge Walk In Closet W/Direct Laundry Room Access! The Views Continue To Impress On The Main Fl”enjoy Dining Alfresco On The Balcony Directly Off The Kitchen & Family Rm”detailed Crown Molding & Woodwork Decorate The Family Rm, Living Rm, Study & Dining Rm”which Has Direct Access To The Fenced Backyard*the Views Are Equally As Stunning From The Walk Out Basement-One Huge Bonus Rm, W/Fp & Plenty Of Space For Gaming & Entertainment-Nearly Half The Basement Isn™t Even Finished, Leaving Opportunity To Further Customize! Lots Of Storage/Closets Throughout, Impeccably Kept, Close To Regis Jesuit Hs, Airports & Dtc”don™t Miss This Opportunity!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 7,283 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,501 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,369 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (86,684 sqft)
- MLS ID: 7137071
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Chenango
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1990
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Basement,Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.