Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,196 sqft, $255/sqft
Wow Enjoy This Spacious Tri-Level With Just Under 1,200 Square Feet Above Ground Living Area Backing To Open Space. You Will Love The Secluded Decks With Plenty Or Privacy and Shade Trees Over The Slow Running Creek. This Floor Plan Offers Living Room, Family Room and Loft That Could Be Converted To A Third Bedroom Or Office. Two Bedrooms and Dining Room Adjacent To The Kitchen. Tastefully & Brightly Decorated With Corner Fireplace Open Floor Plan and An End Unit To Boot. Clean Storage Area In Newly Lined Crawl Space, Almost 400 Sq Ft. Just Steps To Arapaho Park With Walking Trails With Newer Playground, Two Parking Spaces and Low Hoa Fees. Minutes To Highways, Streets Of Southglen Dtc and Much More.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,196 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,196 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 6950425
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Monterey Condos
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1983
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Exterior Basement Entrance,Jack & Jill Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Maintenance Free Exterior,Playground Area,Sprinkler System
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Highland
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.