Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,484 sqft, $231/sqft
No Expense Was Spared On This Wonderful Centennial Remodel. From The Time You Walk In You Are Impressed With Every Square Inch Riddled With Designer Finishes and Decor. Brand New Flooring, Walls, Kitchen, Master, Basement, You Name It; It Has Been Redone. Professionally Landscaped and With A New Deck, This Home Boasts An Expansive Lot and Is Tucked Away In A Private Cul-De-Sac. 3 Bedrooms Upstairs, 1 On The Main Floor Secluded, Master Ensuite With Two Closets, 2 Car Extended Attached Garage, Brand New Tile Throughout The Bathrooms and Fixtures Tastefully Installed. Buyer To Pick Their Own Hardware On The Kitchen Draws and Cabinetry! Come See Why exquisite Elizabeth Will Be Your Next Place To Call Home.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,484 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,484 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 570 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 10,803 sqft (0.25 acres)
- MLS ID: 4785140
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Forest Park
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Gutters,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.