Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 5 Bath, 8,556 sqft, $175/sqft
Fabulous Contemporary Chenango Estate With Pool House Which Is Over 2,000 Square Feet Featuring A Kitchen, Bath, Laundry, Dance Floor, Game Area and Outside Entertaining Bar, Fireplace and Indoor/Outdoor Tv -- Great Man's Cave And/Or Party Area Overlooking The Pool. Home Has 18 Foot Soaring Ceilings On The Main Floor With Expansive Mountain Views and Open Floor Plan. Home Offers Privacy With Expansive Decks and Patios For Enjoying Outdoor Colorado Living. The Home Offers Three Bedrooms But The Large Office Was Designed To Be Able To Be Divided Into Two Additional Bedrooms. The Home Has A State Of The Art Geo Thermo System For Both The Main Home and Pool House Which Furnishes The Heating, Air Conditioning and Hot Water To The Home. The Property Is Zoned For Horses and Is Located In Chenango Which Offers An Equestrian Center, Bridal Trails, Tennis Courts and Community Park But Is Conveniently Located To Shopping and Schools.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 8,556 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 7,058 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 811 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (104,108 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8608751
- On Market: 10 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Chenango
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1990
- Heat: Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 4 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck,Gas Grill,Gas Valve,Patio,Pool, Private,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Wraparound Porch,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by WALLACE PROPERTIES
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.