Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,959 sqft, $169/sqft
$115,000 Price Reduction Since 9/14/18. Pride Of Ownership Shows Throughout This Home. Located In The Desirable Foxridge Subdivision and Cherry Creek School District. Conveniently Located Very Close To Dtc (Denver Tech Center), Light Rail Access and Park Meadows Mall. Spectacular Kitchen With Large Granite Island, Custom Cabinets and Stainless Appliances. Master Bedroom Updated To Include A Walk-In Closet, Master Retreat and A Totally Remodeled Master Bath. Neutral Earth Tone Colors Throughout The Home. Nice Finished Basement With Wet Bar, Entertainment Area and Full Bath. Park Like Flat Back Yard and Deck Including A Hot Tub.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,959 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,865 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 924 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 10,411 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 8998951
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Foxridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1976
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Dry Creek
- Junior High: West
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by MB Liberty Associates LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.