Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 5,788 sqft, $186/sqft
Stunning Home In Desirable Heritage Greens. Gorgeous Exterior Brick Home With Grand Walkway. Breathtaking Entry. Vaulted Ceilings. Gourmet Kitchen With Double Ovens, Gas Cook Top, Plenty Of Granite Counter Space, Cabinet Space, & Windows Making It Light & Bright. Fantastic Covered Deck Surrounded By Mature Trees. The Main Floor Living Area Is Spacious With A Private Study, Living Room, Family Room, Bedroom With A Private Bathroom, Powder Room, Laundry Room & Dining Area. There Is So Much To See. Schedule Your Showing Now. Within Walking Distance To The Community Pool, Clubhouse, Sand Volleyball Court, Basketball Court, Tennis Courts, Linksview Park, South Suburban Golf Course, Trails & Heritage Greens Shopping Center. Lenski, Powell, & Arapahoe Are The Neighborhood Schools That Are Locally & Nationally Recognized. Heritage Greens Is An Incredibly Unique & Special Neighborhood With A Dedicated Hoa, Social Events Throughout The Year, & Proud Home To The Heritage Greens Gator Swim Team.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 5,788 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,700 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,654 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 11,587 sqft (0.27 acres)
- MLS ID: 4465480
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Heritage Greens
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1990
- Builder: Celebrity Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Stone-Coated Steel
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Gutters,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Lenski
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by MB HUME & COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.