Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,597 sqft, $221/sqft
Great Location On Quiet Cul De Sac With Large Yard. Close To Pool, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, and Blue Ribbon Elementary School. All Cherry Creek Schools. Easy Access To Light Rail, Dtc, I-25 and C-470 As Well As Shopping and Dining. Neighborhood With Large Park and Miles Of Trails. Home Has Newer Windows, Roof, Updated Electrical Panel, Code Compliant Egress Window and Radon Mitigation System. Ultra High Speedting Fiberoptic Cable In Neighborhood.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,597 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,497 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 450 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 10,062 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 2683737
- On Market: 05 days
- County: Cherry Creek
- Neighborhood: Willow Creek
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Builder: Writer Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Radon Mitigation System,Skylights,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Willow Creek
- Junior High: West
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.