Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,673 sqft, $144/sqft
Wonderful Location! Stately Exterior and Architecture, This Beautiful Home In Highly Sought After Highlands 460 Neighborhood and Award Winning Littleton School District! East Facing Exposure Has Morning Sun Shining Into A Large Vaulted Foyer Where An Elegant Staircase Leads To 4 Classically Decorated, Large Bedrooms. Two Bedrooms Have Alcove Window Seats and Storage, Could Be Cozy As Reading Nooks. The 4th Bedroom Has Adjoining Bonus Rooms Which Could Be Huge Walk-In Closet, Art Studio, Or Hobby and Crafts Center. Kitchen With Oak Cabinetry Has Roomy Breakfast Area and Large Walk-In Pantry. Main Floor Study and Large Family Room With Skylights and Gas Fireplace. Full Basement Is Partially Finished With 3/4 Bath. Trail System and New Jungle Gym At Arapaho Park Just Around The Corner. Easy Access To C470 & The Mountains. 5 Mins To Streets Of Southglenn For Shopping, Restaurants & Movies, 15 Mins To Dtc, 5 Mins To Amenity-Rich Lifetime Fitness With Outdoor Pool & Tennis Center.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,673 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,565 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,108 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 8,233 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 3867037
- On Market: 9 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Highlands 460
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1991
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Skylights
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Highland
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Rob Mancey Realty, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.