Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,488 sqft, $165/sqft
Beautiful Traditional 2 Story Home With 6 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms In The Very Desirable Neighborhood Of Hunters Hill. The Home Is Located In The Cherry Creek School District, Close To Shopping and Light Rail(3 Minutes By Car). Spacious Floor Plan, Ideal For Entertaining. Relax and Grill Under The Covered Patio While Enjoying The Tranquil Backyard. You Will Find Countless Remodeled Features Throughout The Home: Remodeled Kitchen With All New Stainless Steel Appliances, Updated Cabinets and New Granite Countertops, Remodeled Main Floor, Master and Guest Bath, New Carpet In The Family Room and Bedrooms. The Fully Finished Basement Is Ideal For A Great Room/Game Room and Includes 2 Non Conforming Bedrooms and A Bathroom.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,488 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,273 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,064 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,757 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 5476914
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Hunters Hill
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Walnut Hills
- Junior High: Campus
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by RE/MAX Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.