Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,522 sqft, $269/sqft
Very Well Maintained Ranch Home Situated On A Sprawling Lot With Oversized Patio! Features Include Newly Poured Concrete Driveway, Vinyl Fence, Newly Sealed Roof, New Gutters, 1.5 Year Old Furnace, Updated Kitchen With Undermount Sink and Stainless Appliances, Original Hardwood Floors, Updated Baths, Oversized Shower, Newer Doors and Slider! 3 Bedrooms Are Nicely Separated From A Beautiful, Expansive Great Room, Adjacent To Kitchen. On The Opposite Side Off The Kitchen, Is A Sunken flex Space Room. A Second Family Room, A Study, A Reading Room By The Fireplace, Your Choice! Close To Shopping, Dining and 8 Minutes To Light Rail. Southglenn Cc Is Nearby Featuring Golf, Tennis and Pool. Five Types Of Membership Available. Welcome Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,522 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,522 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 11,369 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 7774626
- On Market: 05 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Southglenn
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1964
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Insert,Wood Rec/Bonus Room
- Roof: Built-Up(Tar & Gravel)
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Garden Area,Patio,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 56
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.