Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 8,288 sqft, $332/sqft
This Brilliantly Conceived Residence Was Constructed In 2001 By Paul Newmyer, and Designed By Jim Bershof, Of Oz Architecture. Built On Private, Park-Like Grounds Of Over Two Acres, This Timeless Nantucket-Style Home Is Located On Secluded Carriage Lane. This Family Home Is Breathtaking, From The Hardwood Floors, Arched Encased Doorways, Crown Molding, Multiple Sets Of French Doors Plus A Colorful Palette Of Living Spaces. An Ideal Mix Of Relaxing Bucolic Lifestyle With Close Proximity To The Dtc, Cherry Creek and Downtown Denver.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 8,288 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,211 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,077 sqft
- Lot size: 2 acres (90,605 sqft)
- MLS ID: 9027184
- On Market: 02 days
- County: Cherry Creek
- Neighborhood: Cherry Hills Village
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2001
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room,Other
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Cherry Hills Village
- Junior High: West
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by THE KENTWOOD COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.