Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 7 Bath, 10,070 sqft, $789/sqft
This Is The Ultimate Modern Estate. Perfectly Sited On 2.5 Private and Pastoral Acres In Cherry Hills Village, This Spectacular Residence Has An Open Floor Plan With A Seamless, Organic Flow. By Utilizing Floor To Ceiling Sliding Glass Walls, There Is A Smooth and Flawless Transition From Inside To Outside. This Breathtaking Modern Design Showcases The Very Finest Materials and Focuses On Space, Proportion, Light and The Extraordinary Architectural Design Elements. Extraordinary, Exceptional, First Time Offered!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 10,070 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 9,038 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,897 sqft
- Lot size: 3 acres (108,900 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6087401
- On Market: 30 days
- County: Cherry Creek
- Neighborhood: Cherry Hills Village
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2012
- Heat: Forced Air,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Living Room,Master Bedroom,Outdoor
- Roof: Other
- Flooring: Concrete,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Security System,T&G Ceilings,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Deck,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Pool, Private,Professional Landscaping,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Cherry Hills Village
- Junior High: West
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.