Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,295 sqft, $1,708/sqft
There Is Not Now, Nor Will There Ever Be Another Residence Quite Like This In Denver. Towering Over The City From The Eastern Edge Of The 44th and 45th Floors Of The Four Seasons Private Residences Building, This 6295 Square Foot Home Is The Physical Embodiment Of Form and Function, Of Grace and Elegance, While Remaining At Its Core A Modern Architectural Gem. Lovingly Remodeled From Top To Bottom In 2016, This Is Precisely What You'd Expect From The City's Best Urban Penthouse. State Of The Art Technologies, Bulthaup Kitchen, Italian Stone Fireplace, and Of Course Views Of The City and Surrounding Mountains That You Have To Experience To Believe. However, The True Value In A Place Like This Is Time - and What It Can Do For You When You Are In Control Of It. The Four Seasons Staff Is The Best In The World At Taking Care Of The Things That Get In Your Way, Giving You Back Time So You Can Focus On The Things That Truly Matter To You! Check Out Video and Web Site Tours!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,295 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,295 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 3118717
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Four Seasons
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2010
- Builder: Swinerton
- Heat: Forced Air,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Built-Up(Tar & Gravel)
- Flooring: Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Greenlee
- Junior High: Grant
- High School: West
Listing by Slate Real Estate Advisors LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.