Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,723 sqft, $942/sqft
For Those That Never Want Vacation To End, Come Live Atop A 5 Star Hotel Where Every Day Can Be Like One. Everything About This Penthouse Is Remarkable From The Views To The Fresh Contemporary Palette Of Finishes and Textiles, To The Amenities Right At Your Fingertips and A Location That's Second To None. We Did Our Best To Captivate The Space With Imagery and Virtual Tours But Nothing Is Like Experiencing It Yourself. Contact The Listing Agent For A Private Showing Today.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,723 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,723 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 41,382 sqft (0.95 acres)
- MLS ID: 8904081
- On Market: 29 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2010
- Builder: Swinerton
- Heat: Forced Air,Radiant
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Built-Up(Tar & Gravel)
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Elevator,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Handicap Accessible,Hot Tub/Spa,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security Entrance,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Elevator Access,Exterior Basement Entrance,Hot Tub/Spa,Lighting,Maintenance Free Exterior,Professional Landscaping,Rooftop Patio
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Greenlee
- Junior High: Kepner
- High School: West
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.