Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,771 sqft, $713/sqft
Grace and Elegance Epitomize This Gorgeous Two Bedroom Residence At The Four Seasons Private Residences Building. Situated 19 Floors Above The City, With Stunning Views Of The D&f Clock Tower and The City Beyond. Featuring Cherry Floors and Cabinets, Wolf and Subzero Appliances, Granite Counters and A Walk-In Pantry. It Also Features A Huge In-Home Storage Area! You'll Find Plenty Of Room For Entertaining Both Large and Small Gatherings. and Of Course, As An Owner, You'll Have Access To Services and Amenities That Cannot Be Found In Any Other Building In Town. 24-Hour Concierge, Valet, Security and Engineering Services Are Only The Beginning. This Is Your Chance To Own A Gem In The City! For The Full Story, Please Visit: Www.Livefsdenver.Com.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,771 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,771 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 9365320
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Downtown Denver
- View: City View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2010
- Builder: Swinerton
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Built-Up(Tar & Gravel)
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,No Stairs,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Security Entrance,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Balcony
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Greenlee
- Junior High: Grant
- High School: West
Listing by Slate Real Estate Advisors LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.