Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
17 Bed , 17 Bath, 9,342 sqft, $369/sqft
17-Unit Trophy asset with an amazing Congress Park Location for sale! Located within blocks of both City Park and Cheesman Park, and just steps to the Botanic Gardens, this is one of the most coveted areas Central Denver has to offer! This building is highlighted by wood floors, a large onsite laundry area, an open courtyard with a relaxing seating area, and beautifully maintained landscaping. Also, the building has secured key access, bike racks, assigned storage spaces, and 6 private parking spaces for the ideal tenant experience. Sitting on a quiet, no-outlet, street there is also street parking a plenty to round out this gorgeous property. This rare investment opportunity won't last long!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 17
- Bathrooms: 17
- Total Sqft: 9,342 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 9,342 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 6,250 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 6823466
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Congress Park
- View: City View
- Type: Income
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1966
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Individual,Ceiling Fan
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Pantry
- Litchen Appliances: Disposal,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Garden Area,Professional Landscaping
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Teller
- Junior High: Morey
- High School: East
Listing by Calibrate Real Estate LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.