Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 4,780 sqft, $606/sqft
This Gorgeous Remodel Is Move In Ready! Located At The Entrance Of The Prestigious Country Club Neighborhood, This Historic Home Is Transformed With New Custom Finishes, Revamped Mechanical Hvac, Plumbing and More. Elegant Hardwood Floors, Marble Finishes, and High-End Kitchen Appliances Elevate This Stately 1920s Home To Luxurious Modern Living. The Entrance Features A Center Hall Floor Plan With Grand Staircase, Formal Living, Dining and Family Eating Areas Perfect For Formal Entertaining Or More Intimate Family Gatherings. A Cheery and Sunny Office Off The Living Room Features Built In Bookcases, Herringbone Tile Floor and Full Height Glass Windows. Three Of The Four Generous Bedrooms Boast En Suite Bathrooms. The Master Bedroom Is Complete With His and Her Closets, Spacious Master Bath, Steam Shower and A Freestanding Soaking Tub. The Oversized 2 Car Garage With New Garage Door and Generous Yard With Flagstone Patio Just Off The Breakfast Room Complete This Spectacular Property.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 4,780 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,780 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,523 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,370 sqft (0.22 acres)
- MLS ID: 6781598
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Denver Country Club
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1926
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Living Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Concrete,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Heated Basement,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Security Entrance,Speakers, Built-in,Steam Room,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Freezer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Lighting,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Dora Moore
- Junior High: Morey
- High School: East
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 18
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.