Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,685 sqft, $409/sqft
Impeccable Ranch Style Home That Boasts 3 Spacious Bedrooms, 2 Baths, A Formal Living Room, Family Room and Gourmet Kitchen With Top Of The Line Appliances and Breakfast Bar. Wine Refrigerator~double Ovens~stainless Steel Appliances~stone Fireplace~hardwood Floors~updated Bathrooms~ample Parking~quiet Street~two Separate Outside Sitting Areas and A Parklike Backyard With Gas Fire Pit Close To Cherry Creek Trails, Cherry Creek Shopping, I-25, Dtc & Downtown Mid-Century Modern Home Located In The Desirable Krisana Park Neighborhood Of Denver.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,685 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,685 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 6,530 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 7676060
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Krisana
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1955
- Heat: Baseboard,Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Firepit,Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Handicap Accessible,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Remodeled,Updated,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Ellis
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: Thomas Jefferson
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.