Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
12 Bed , 6 Bath, 10,104 sqft, $421/sqft
Incredible opportunity to own this iconic Denver building. This is an investors dream with a great mix of residential and retail income. The street level has several successful businesses in place. The upper level has 7 rooms for rent, shared bathrooms and a community kitchen. The upper level also offers an amazing open space that could be used as a yoga studio, office planning space or artist studio. So many possibilities! There is also a lower level that is currently being used as office space. Wait...that's not all! There is an attached residential townhome. Still not all.... there is an attached parking lot with approximately 18 parking spots! Total square footage of the lot is just over 13,900. Can be bought individually or part of a 6 property portfolio. Other addresses include: 1457 Ogden St., 1575 Gaylord St., 1114 Downing St., 2113 E. 16th St., and 1042 Clarkson St. Buyer to verify all information including square footage, lot size and zoning. Call agents w/questions
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 12
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 10,104 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 10,104 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,250 sqft (0.21 acres)
- MLS ID: 7322074
- On Market: 2 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- View: City View
- Type: Income
- Structure: Multi-Story
- Parking: 19
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1882
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Roof: Unknown
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features:
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Dora Moore
- Junior High: Morey
- High School: East
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.