Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 1 Bath, 775 sqft, $400/sqft
Great Fall Discounts!! Welcome To The Completely Rebuilt So Ash Project!! This Is The Best Unit Available Of Nine Units Each Unit Is Part Of 3 Adjacent Triplex Units In An Incredibly Convenient Location By Shopping,Restaurants,and Light Rail!!located On A Quiet Virginia Village Block With Ample Extra Parking.This Unit Front To Ash and Has Fenced Front and Back Yards,Complete New Professionally Landscaped Yards With Sprinkler System.Beautiful High End Finishes Throughout Including White Shaker Cabinets,Custom Slab Granite,Custom Tiles,Refinished Original Hardwood Floors,New Doors and Trim.All New Custom Plumbing and Electrical Fixtures Enhance Toe Excellent Open Floor Plan. All New Systems Include Plumbing,Electrical With New Service Panel and New Hvac Including Central Air.Many More Beautiful Updates and The Best Location Make This A Super Hot Investment So Hurry!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Sqft: 775 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 775 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 8712774
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Denver
- Neighborhood: Virginia Village
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Other Multi-unit
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1957
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Remodeled,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Denver 1
- Elementary: Ellis
- Junior High: Merrill
- High School: South
Listing by MB SOUTHWEST SABINA & COMPANY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.